Should I pull apart my Prada?

New Project: Two favourite words.

reconan  UPCYCLING project .

reconceptualization project to "upcycle" hand selected high quality pieces. Hand picked, re-purposed anti 

commercialized items. Each item is valuable for reasons beyond monetary cost. This brand aims to appreciate 

quality, craftsmanship, ownership history and recycling creativity while defacing the “brand”. 


This is materialism therapy.



This is experiential therapy

Vancouver, British Colombia

A time to reflect on the past quarter century.

I will be working from current day, backward. 
I will be taking apart my designer pieces, repurposing them, and printing my poetry onto them.

This is for reflection, release from brand obsession/materialism,

for self understanding, even more self awareness than I already struggle with and through this,

eventual growth.



Comments