is it rape

This is a topic neverdiscussed before.ignoring it would make it disappear.I have this evil around me...always.that won't go away ...its tail is rough and ugly and it's swells with neglect.overwhelming responsibility.The selfmortalization.be careful kids.
my ignorance angers It and It's scary with joy. It jumps and claps its hands over and over gleefully and its talons violently ram into each other over and over. I shudder at the sight. I dig my own nails into my legs until it passes. All of these stories coming out.Maybe I hate them because I don't understand what happened to me.Maybe I'm jealous because they're braver than I. I've never cried about what happened.my chest is cold.



Photo is a doorway shot by me in Montemarte, France. 

Life is Beautiful and you are beautiful like Her.

Comments